Not much is going on here, belly keeps getting bigger, I am getting more uncomfortable. The baby is a Johnson, and likes the taste of Frank's Hot Sauce. I had some last night and for the first time I have felt him kick from the outside. I made Mick feel the kicks, he just asks - "what did you feed that kid?" Every time I have hot sauce he goes CRAZY.
Work is going good, I have decided my last day is February 27th. Other than that, I am counting down for a few things. My birthday (yes, I am still so excited that I count the days every year), Barrett getting home from his mission, going to Dominican Republic, Christmas, and having a break from working! YAY!
9 comments:
i went to the Dominican for my honeymoon...you'll have fun!! p.s. you're looking good woman..cute pregnant lady.
that's funny that your baby likes franks. They boys liked diet coke.
Excuse me, I had NO IDEA you were even prego! Congrats. Sounds like it's a boy, you should be soooo excited. There is nothing better than a little man, he will totally steal your heart. Hope you are doing well. Congrats again!
YAY, you have an exciting month coming up. I'm so happy for you. Hope this baby keeps growing the great way that it is....you look awesome.
ahhh I love the bump! I can't wait to cuddle him! And I can't wait for pedicures at christmas with you!
You look darling! Sounds like you have so many fun things to look forward to! Love ya!
K- what are you going to name this bundle of joy?!
Looking good girl!
You are so freakin cute. And what is his name? I'm dying to know.
Post a Comment