Sunday, November 9, 2008

BUMP

So everyone keeps commenting on how I look so pregnant all of a sudden, and I didn't want to miss moment in photos (these are more for me, but look on if you must). I made everyone take a few shots because I was so shocked as to how big I am looking. (This is the bump at 22 weeks)

I went out and bought maternity pants last week. Talk about a mentally stressful moment. Depressing in that all the pants fit everywhere except they are way too big in the stomach, odd because they are MATERNITY pants. HELLO, that is where I should need the space, but NOT THAT MUCH! Eventually, I am sure I will love it and will need them that big. I can also finally feel him kick. It is so weird feeling. Not much is new...


6 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

How many weeks are you? I remember its always in about month 5 that you totally don't look pregnant at the beginning and by the end you look VERY prego. (at least that's my experience)

Bree Johnson said...

ahhh you look so cute I love it!

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

You look so dang cute! I am so excited for you and am glad you posted a belly pic. I've been wondering what you look like! Love ya

Devanie said...

Brookerschpiel! I love your BUMP! You could be like one of those movie stars on the cover of a mag and there's a little arrow pointing to the belly with a headline that says: "BABY BUMP?!" You go girl! Mommy loves you!

Sheralin said...

You look so cute! Bunco is at my house this week. I wish you could be here. Miss you!

Our Family said...

You look so cute! We are so excited for you guys. Have a kid makes you feel like a real family. Thanks for the update and picture.