Sunday, December 14, 2008

FLAMES GAME!


Mick is officially a true Calgarian. We took the train to the hockey game friday night and it was awesome. They played the Florida Panthers. The game was tied sending them into overtime. Mick kept saying, I hope they go to a shoot out. I kept trying to explain that it doesn't happen all that often, and it was Mick's lucky day. They went to a shootout, and on the very last shot Florida scored. How sad for the flames, but at least Mick got to see an awesome game! My favorite part was the pizza and pop! YUM! Notice we are all wearing flames shirts? Thats right, team spirit! Here are the pictures from the cell phone.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog! It is such a fun way to keep in touch. Brooke, you look beautiful! Congrats! You guys will be great parents!