Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Elder Johnson Is Home

Barrett got home last night at 11:30. It was very exciting to see him at the airport as a cute missionary. Bree, Brandon and I made him some banners, which we thought was very entertaining. He even ran through one as he came to see us.

Barrett Meeting The Twins


Typical Barrett Smile

Barrett's New Companion.... He wouldn't let Dan leave his sight. Fortunatley, Dan refused to accompany him to the bathroom. I think its cute, little missionary Barrett.



Sign #2

This Morning, back to the usual Barrett



This is right after he got off the plane and I had to stop the video to give him my hug. There aren't any pictures of me because I had the only camera (that I stole from Debbie). We were a little too excited and kept forgetting things!
Me, Barrett, and my impossibly large belly. I MUST be leaning forward in this picture because I swear its usually not that large. AKWARD.

4 comments:

megan said...

I loved the pictures! I am glad Barrett is home. It is a great feeling to welcome home a missionary. You look very cute with a pregnant belly. Merry Christmas!

Ashley Dawn said...

YAY, That's got to be SO exciting for you. Your belly looks super cute too. How far along are you??

Devanie said...

It's just so amazing what a mission can do for a fella! Tell Barrett welcome home for me and to not be awkward with girls! Tell him to get his first post missionary kiss over with but to just make it a KISS! We don't want any ACCIDENTS now do we! You're little bubby belly is fantastic!

Sheena and Brian's Family said...

Congratulations on the baby Brooke! I had no idea you were even expecting til now, and it's not too far off! :) So exciting. You're looking adorable!