It has been a while since I posted, so I promise to make it up by posting more pictures than you would ever want to see of our trip. Our family went to the Dominican Republic for Christmas and it was so wonderful and very hot.

If there was a ray of sun to be soaked up, Mick would RUN to his chair and lather on some oil. So funny!

Barrett found a new pet, I mean, nephew, that really liked to hang out with him!

We went for walks on the beach.

Everyone loved the pool toys as much as the babies did.

What trip would be complete without Johnson trying to dunk everyone in the pool!

The boys went on the BANANA BOAT! I got to ride in the boat, no excurions for me!


Joel made some friends who wanted him to buy, buy, buy!

I read a few books on the beach!

Barrett read the ensign!

The babies loved the water and their toys from Dominican Santa.

Everyone thought Greyson was our kid. HMM I wonder why? Notice his MACHO NECKLACE?

Little Johnson's in the pool with Auntie's christmas presents!


Little men in their new shirts!

Look at those smiles!

Ping pong!

I almost got to go four wheeling, until they saw my stomach. Mom and dad and Barrett got to go though! They came back CAKED in mud, nasty!

Mom and dad played some tennis.

This is my little friend JUANITA. We always met her in two places. The kiddy pool and the nightly ice cream table. I loved to see her everywhere, and gave her this nickname after my favorite TV show.

The only excursion I was allowed to go on, kayacking. Even then, Joel had to talk them into letting me go, the waves were 'too big'.
Mick had to 'put baby in the corner' in the middle of dinner so he wouldn't be distracted and go to sleep.

Barrett and I thought this was halarious!

Notice how big the belly sticks out? I feel like I have doubled in size in the last few weeks.

The girls got our hair braided!
9 comments:
Brooke! You don't have very much time left. You look so great. What a fun family trip.
Brooke I absolutely love the belly. I can't wait for little berry to be here. You look so great! It looks like you guys had a blast. I would trade a beach and waves in for snow any christmas. Call me sometime.
by the way brooke, you tan looks so beautiful....i am way jealous!
Greyson is your son seriously I dont know where he came from :) And I heart juanita's picture how funny!
brookie, looks like you had so much fun!! i love your belly and cant wait to meet little mr berry!!
Brooke, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I want to go somewhere HOT so bad! You look so cute tanning on the beach with your belly - so jealous!
See you at the next girls night (is it wrong that I look forward to them ALL month long)?
Priceless! Love the picture of Barr reading the ensine... this post really made me miss our christmases together. Your little baby bump is so so so cute... happy growing!
Jealous!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love that Mick put the baby in the corner to sleep. Sounds like something Ty would do. Do you have a name for the baby yet? It's coming up fast. Miss you guys!
Your trip looks like so much fun! I love that you didn't get to do anything! Everyone loves to look out for pregnant women! HA! You look amazing, I promise not as huge as you feel. And no stretch marks? Did you just post that picture to show off or what?
Post a Comment