I spent a few days at my moms house this week because Mick was fishing. Its funny the things grandmas do that I would never had thought of. Like putting Jett in the sink while I get ready. SO convenient, he can't move and I can just keep handing him toys! Here we are getting ready for a halloween party.
Reaching for the brushes
I finally got it!
What is this?
YES!
My New Best Friend - he kept giving himself a high five.
Reaching for the brushes
I finally got it!
What is this?
YES!
My New Best Friend - he kept giving himself a high five.Jett is so close to crawling. He can scoot backwards but he has such great turnout (all ballet teachers out there would be jealous) that he can't get his knees underneath him. I don't really want him mobile, so I am not pushing it!
I will post halloween party pictures tomorrow, its going to be great!

3 comments:
what a cute little man! i heart him!
He's so cute!! It's amazing how much they grow. We gotta keep them little somehow...
If Ty only know how many times I have put Paycen's hair in pigtails, he probably would've stayed up there fishing forever!
Post a Comment