Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Olympics 88

The Olympics were in calgary when I was 4 years old. Holding this olympic torch is pretty much most of what I remember. That and the official mascots, Heidi and Howdy. I can't wait for the olympics coming up in vancouver and I am debating if I could go to an event. I love the new olympic clothes being vintage looking and am just getting really excited for olympic fever!


P.S. Mick has been fishing, so consider yourself warned for a future post!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of you holding the torch.

M said...

Bring on Olympic fever!! I loved watching the games, and remember how cool it was that 3 of the older boys in our ward got to be a part of the Opening Ceremonies!

Ashley Dawn said...

You know, you and Brandon haven't really changed that much. It's amazing how we totally look like ourselves in our little kid pics!