Monday, October 5, 2009

What we have been up to



Isn't he huge? I looked at this and was shocked at how big he looks.

Grandma went to the Dallas Cowboys game and got me this awesome shirt.

Jett got to meet his Great Grandma Berry from Oklahoma


Some of my Favorite Berry's. Katie, Heather, and Ida.




Grandpa Berry

Mick is holding Ian, who is 6 weeks older than Jett. He can crawl and he makes Jett feel HUGE!


My friend Leiah and I have been walking in Fish Creek Park in the mornings and it has been great. Her son Peyton and Jett are best buds.

4 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

Looks like a lot of fun and sad times. Hope things settle down again. Your little boy sure is adorable though. He's getting so big!

Alauna said...

I just had to say....Jett is sooooo cute!

So Smitten said...

Wow, those top pics are crazy cute! What a sweetie with those baby blues.

Peggy said...

Jett is such a dolly, I love to look at his pictures, he makes me laugh & smile, he always seems such a happy baby. Love him lots for all of us.