Well March 1st was officially the first day at work for the Berry's. I am working part time at the same place I worked before. Different job, same company. Instead of working on the show homes I am going to be working in the design center with people as the purchase houses, and all that goes along with that. In other news, Mick got a promotion at his job and started his new job the same day. He still has to train the guy who took his previous job, so I haven't heard a lot of details yet. He seems to like it so far. Needless to say it was an interesting day.
My new job is going to be great. I get to meet new people all the time and I am going to be much busier. I like having my own tasks to complete and I get to work with a lot more people. Less stress, more fun, better work. I think it will be a much better fit.
My little guy is going to be a year old tomorrow. I can't believe it. A year ago today I was naively running to the hospital thinking they would just send me home, saying "silly first time moms. Come back when you are really in labor". Who knew they would insist that child be born in the next 12 hours. It has been such a LONG year in terms of changes to our lives and changes to HIS life but we are ever so grateful that we have him.
Until tomorrow,
Brooke
3 comments:
Best of luck to both you and Mick with the new jobs!! I can't believe Jett is a year old. Time totally flies. Glad all is well and that you are happy!!! Miss you guys.
i love you jett man!
Sounds awesome! I'd love that job!
Post a Comment