Monday, March 8, 2010

The party

We had a small party, just immediate family, for Jett's birthday.  It was very fun.  He ate his cake like a lady.  A little messy for no utensils, but it was like, Yum, I have this all the time!  He got a ton of fun presents and we just need to get some batteries for him to enjoy to the fullest.

2 comments:

Steph said...

What?? Where has the time gone? Is Jett really one? He is getting so big. Soon he'll be walking and terrorizing everything. Yeah the fun age of one!!

Katie said...

When I saw Jett's chubby little smiling face, I started giggling immediately! I love those toothless smiles and double (or triple) chins! I miss that little man sooo bad. Zoey misses him too! You need to plan a trip here bad! I'm going to talk to Josh about coming to see you guys this summer. Hopefully this time we can swing it. Give Jett a hug and kiss from all of us!