Thursday, December 2, 2010

Idaho

Jett likes to watch cartoons when he first wakes up!  Luckily Jozy would share her chair!



 

 
Jett joined the girls in his new found passion of foam stickers.  These stickers are still showing up in the laundry, in the car, in my purse, and all over the place!



 
We finally got technology at the Berry's!  We were all a little excited to have wireless internet.







 
These two LOVED the stickers.  Again.




Devanie came to see me.  I love this girl.  I love having friends where you can pick up where you left off.  There is no drama and always good times. 

2 comments:

Kadie Kinney said...

waaah! I'm so sad I missed it! I love you girls too and I'm glad you had a fun time! Love your hair curly btw. Miss your face.

Devanie said...

Schpaka!!!! It was SO good to see you, Jett and Mickle Schpickle! Always have there be no drama and always have us be obsessed with family history xoxoxoxo!