Memories of this year's 4th of July:
Cousin Coleson taught me some cool tricks and was kind enough not to laugh at me.
Wilson
Tyson

These cousins are only 6 weeks apart. Ian is so slender in comparison to Jett. They looked so cute when they were together. Its amazing to see how their personalities are so different even at about a year and a half old.
Auntie Katie stopping Jett from starting the internet on her cell phone. His favorite toy of all time.

The only picture you will see of us because I am embarrassed of all of them. This is a time in my life I don't want to remember the way that I look. Depressing yes, but I have to give in every now and then...
We had so much fun. I love it when the whole family gets together (minus a sibling and their family). As much stress there is trying to arrange activities and find restaurants we all like, its the moments we all just play games and roast hot dogs around the fire that I always remember. It was weird to be in Idaho and not have Brycen there. We spend the 3rd celebrating at the park pavilion we usually celebrated his birthday parties at. Being in Idaho just brings up the awareness that he isn't here.
We miss the Berry Fam. Please come up and see us!
1 comment:
Schpiela- You look beautiful in that picture! Seriously- so thanks for sharing the eye candy! P.S. Where'd you get that great brown shirt? LOVE it!
Post a Comment