Saturday, July 31, 2010

Canmore Trip

My parents own a townhouse that they rent out in canmore.  They were in Reno for Barrett's wedding reception, so I got the duty of driving out there to clean it for them.  Here is part of the email I sent my mom to vent:

Jett was SUPER whiney yesterday  I wanted to kill him. It drove me crazy. Wanted to be held 24/7.  I tried to be a fun mom and asked him to help me shake the sheets. He took a pillow case and threw it over the balcony. Onto the Roof. That I cannot reach. Lovely. The extras left in the closet were the little kind that don’t fit over the pillowcase. Eventually I hit it with the mop handle to get it to the edge and then pulled it down from the main floor. It wasn’t too dirty, but I still just brought it home to wash just in case. He ended up sleeping the entire ride home, which was wonderful. Needless to say, its all taken care of but I would like you to come home on Monday so I have help repeating this day again on Tuesday.

Brooke

No comments: