Saturday, July 10, 2010

Calaway Park

Mick got me a VIP pass to the local amusement park from his work.  Basically all season I can take a group of about 10 people into the park.  We finally had a nice day that I wasn't working and decided to rally the troops and head out there.
 
Bree came with the twins.  Greyson loved all the "car cars" and was very into driving.  Harrison, not so much, but after a while he started to like it.

 
Jett bawled until I held his hand.  He was mostly upset I got out of the egg to grab Abbey.  He got over it, don't you worry.

 
Jett and Greyson rode the boats all by themselves.  Being only the second ride of the day, Jett was a little nervous, but he would see all his friends and cousins and start to wave.  Then see me and bawl.  Again, he got used to it.   Greyson was very into the driving. That wheel never stopped turning.

It was about 30 degrees so it was a little sweaty of a day.  Notice all the shades and squinty eyes?
Boucy cars were a blast!
 BIG KIDS ONLY!

Maybe we can go again on a warm but not BOILING day.

1 comment:

Devanie said...

30 degrees?! That's practically FREEZING! What a bunch of Crazies hangin out in their shorts! haa haa- I know you're talking celcius but I have NO idea how hot that is! Looks like you had fun though!