Sunday, July 25, 2010

Girls Camp 2010

I was called to be the Girls Camp Director this year.  I was so excited and so scared at the same time.  I love girls camp, but I wasn't allowed to call a cook, so I had to do it myself.  I was so scared, anyone who knows me know that I do NOT cook.  My family survives off oven pizzas and mac and cheese.  Sometimes we splurge and cook fajitas.  Nothing magical.

The theme was Super heros.  We started out with a superhero transition night, making super hero shirts and having a relay race.
We had some camp fire singing.  These two kept us in the music the entire camp.
Our camp had a lot of activities for us to do.  Archery, an obstacle course, and swimming.

We played in the River.

Hung out in the cabins, singing, making crafts, eating good food.
  And we finished with skits. 

I am so glad camp is over, but we had a ton of fun.

3 comments:

Kadie Kinney said...

I think you're a superhero for getting that all coordinated! And those cabins look way nicer than any girls camp I went to! Good job Brookie!

Devanie said...

Way to go! What did you cook?!

M said...

That looks SO much more fun that most of my girls camps!! Great job Brooke!!

I cook all the same things....99 percent of the time..lol. We should share recipes. My friends and fam laugh because whenever we go out for dinner, I order the same two things, chicken fingers, or plain pasta. Every time.