Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Jett-Ism's

So there have been just a few funny things Jett has done lately.  
He has started to get quite the imagination.  
I had mentioned that a band-aid I put on him had a picture of a panda bear on it.  
All of a sudden he will wake up screaming he is "scared - PANDA BEAR!".  

I will leave him alone for a few minutes and he will throw all of his shirts into a pile and proclaim - "a beautiful castle, with an elephant!".  

He found my camera tripod and shouted "ITS A BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!"

Last sunday mid dinner with no promoting from ANYONE he started to scream about being scared of the Panda Bears.  This video was taken about 3 minutes into the screaming so we were already laughing and discussing at this point.  It was just too funny to forget.





3 comments:

Kadie Kinney said...

Oh my goodness, that is amazing. And let me tell you that is the EXACT same face Eisley makes when she hears sirens. So cute and funny! I'm happy you got it on camera!

Devanie said...

He's such a ham! I love how he totally is playing up the scary panda bears to keep all of you guys captivated- love it!

bree johnson said...

i'm going to play this every time i need a good laugh or cheering up...the funny thing is that it was even crazier 3 minutes before...and he did it for so long...ahh i love that little man