Tuesday, March 24, 2009

B's Favorite Things

So I have been trying to think of things to post that aren't just pictures of Jett or funny stories about how he peed into his own eyes. Since I have been spending more time at home, I keep thinking of things I REALLY LIKE that I have, so here is my list of favorite things I have rediscovered recently.

My wii fit keeps me entertained every afternoon and helps me think I am getting skinny. I LOVE IT. I am more motivated by unlocking new games than actually working out, so it works for me.

My tivo keeps me entertained at night when there are no good shows on and I have to be awake.

My sling, which I have just started to fall in love with. I can get so much more done in a day with this thing on!Sudoku is my favorite game. I have a daily calendar so I get a new game every day! No Alzheimer's for me!

Well, that is all I can think of for now... What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

Ashley Dawn said...

I don't have Tivo or a sling, but the other two are up on my list. I also love my piano. It's great (if I ever have a moment) to play and just relax.