Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stay Tuned


The last few months I have felt like all my creativity has been sucked out of me. In terms of Interior Design I used to have all of these great ideas. I think a lot of it came from being in school and working with a lot of creative people and feeling like you really had to be your best to have a finished product that even compares with theirs. I mentioned this to a friend of mine who gave me an idea...

I am so excited, I think it is something that could EVENTUALLY bring in some extra income while allowing me to stay home with little man. Even thinking about it has got be jumping up and down and thinking of all sorts of ideas.

So stay tuned, everyone reading this will be the FIRST to know what the plan is!

9 comments:

Tanis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanis said...

is this from my idea? i hope so cuz its a gooder!

Unknown said...

Yes, you are my inspiration today Tanis!

Ashley Dawn said...

YAY!!! I LOVE good ideas....I can't wait to hear....

Two Mittens said...

I found I had a difficult time focusing on anything while I was pregnant. Like ALL my creative energy went into making another person(s). But it certainly came back. Well, once I started to get some sleep!

Alauna said...

Hey...I found you off of Ashley's blog (hope you don't mind). Congrats on the little guy! Check out my blog if you want..... chickensofthesouth.blogspot.com
-Alauna South (Gibb)

Ashley said...

thanks for sharing your story. People always thought I was joking when I told them that I would fall asleep (or, pass out) between contractions and pushing. Like, why is that so hard to believe, I was tired. Anyway, I'm kinda glad you did too.

Devanie said...

I can't handle the suspense... I MUST know!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear what it is that you cooked up.