Thursday, March 12, 2009

Soothing Center

My mom got us this swing at my baby shower that is called the 'Soothing Center'. At first appearance it seems to be just a regular swing! However, this is the Mercedes of all swings. It plugs in so no batteries are required (but you can buy 4 D batteries if that is what you would like to do). It has 6 speeds 4 songs, but BETTER YET you can plug your ipod into it and play any song you like! When I called debbie as I was putting it together to thank her and share in the excitement she said, OH I bought it because I liked the color! It was neutral! Haha, thats my mom! SO today I put Jett into it and he just relaxed. I think I met my new best friend.

11 comments:

Devanie said...

That's hilarious! She got it because it was neutral?! Oh Deb! Shoot- I need a soothing center for MYSELF- could you ask Deb if they come in XXL size? Thanks!

Kadie Kinney said...

He's so tiny! And I love it! Fine the pack and play is a bad idea. I get it. :)

Sheralin said...

He looks so cozy, I think I'll go take a nap myself.

Chelsey said...

Hey, sorry our phones cut out. I want to come meet Jett sometime soon but, I don't want to bring my kiddies along. I'll give you another call soon. Take Care!

megan said...

That is an awesome swing. I think the soothing center fits perfectly.

Jodi said...

I am so jealous! That is fabulous!!!! The swing saved our life. He slept in it until he was about 5 mo. because of reflux. I have heard about this swing and there is one called sweet peace that is along the same lines. It is fun to look at pictures in a few months and see how much more he fills in the swing.

Liz said...

AWESOME!

Ashley Dawn said...

Holy Smokes!! That is AWESOME. I didn't think they had anything like that out there...I just might have to keep my eyes out...

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

Love the swing!! Jett is darling...he looks like a mini Mick.

Dickey said...

Oh my goodness ...he is so cute!!! Keep those pictures coming!

Ty and Shay said...

congrats he is adorable!