Saturday, June 11, 2011

Daily Monitoring

After you start your injections the doctors monitor you very closely so they can ensure you are on the correct dosage.  Bloodwork and an ultrasound.  You come in every other day or more depending on how you respond.




3-24-11 Waiting for bloodwork.

There are so many people in the clinic today I am sitting on the
floor. This is so crazy.

I am also shocked at how many husbands are here. Maybe it's 
because I have a kid at home to find a sitter for, but I wouldn't ask 
Mick to come for a 10 minute blood test. Hmmm. maybe I am just 
more independent in this.




  
This is the lovely "internal ultrasound" machine.  I took this picture to text to mick telling him what he was missing out on.  So gross, TMI I know.

2 comments:

M said...

Ahh I have heard about the dreaded internal ultrasound.....it looks as frightening as it sounds....

Jae said...

Oh Brooke! I had to have a bazillion internal ultrasounds last time around. I feel your pain, I really do!