I would like to interrupt my little venting spiel of IVF to proudly announce that I had my first day in a LONG time (okay, maybe only a few weeks) that I have NOT THROWN UP. I know, disgusting, and for a while there I was way more tired than sick, and I thought, OH this pregnancy is SO DIFFERENT. Haha, cue evil sickness, night and day. I have learned when things are good you do not announce it. Fate will always step in. Evil evil fate.
So here is to booster juice smoothies first thing in the morning and no sickness all day long!
4 comments:
That's great!
OH Brooke! I feel for you and I can't even imagine what the sickness must be times two. Lydia is one and I haven't forgotten throwing up every day and feeling so tired. Rider to this day loves Pete's Dragon, Mary Poppins, and Sandlot because I just layed on the couch and tried to count down the minutes until the next puking session.
Love the idea about parking in front of the neighbors, except they were big chickens and called Norco anon and so we are not sure who it was.
Hooray for no puking!!!
Hi greaat reading your post
Post a Comment