Sunday, June 5, 2011

Do you want to know?

So I have my little journal entries on my phone I typed up in all of my crazy doctors appointments and all my venting in the process of getting to where I am today.  I want to put it on here so when I print my blog I have it, question is.  Do you want to read it?  I am over the personal feelings of shyness so I don't care either way.  What do you think?  TMI or interesting?  To publish or not?

5 comments:

megan said...

I say yes. You never know who might read it and needed to hear that someone else is experiencing something similar.

Tanis said...

I agree with Megan, plus it will give your friends insight to what is going on and we can be better friends or sounding boards.

M said...

I would love to read it and live vicariously through you!

heather and ronnie said...

No that would be good! I like reading people's infertility success stories...then maybe there is hope for me! I say post it!

Kadie Kinney said...

Post Post Post. I love Brooke venting more than almost anything else out there. Or better yet, compile it into a book! ;) Maybe ONE of us will get published!