Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nurses Yelling

4.2.2011

Tired of nurses yelling at me. I paid a lot of money and I am hopped
up on crazy drugs being emotional. No yelling please. If I have my
paper with me or in the car I don't really care. I have a college
degree I can handle remembering that my dose didn't change and to take
the same amount again. At least I can remember long enough to write it
down when i get my sheet in the car in 5 minutes. Freak.

Today it was because I couldn't gets my phone in my purse and so I
missed their call and had to call back.

I got "it's really important that you answer your phone". Well no shit
Sherlock but it's just as important not to die digging it out of my
purse while driving.


Brooke

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you told the nurse about not digging it out while driving! I would be.

Kadie Kinney said...

I love you. :) I'm glad you waited to answer your phone and didn't get in a wreck as a result.

The Nutt House said...

So true, love the honesty! Reminds of something KEv always says. Those that control very little ,control very little alot. Thats probably all she is in charge of. lol.
Can't wait to see you and your bump!

Katrina Wright said...

lol! I MISS YOU!!!