Monday, June 20, 2011

Waiting

4.16.2011

Waiting very patient which is a shock because I am not known to be a
patient person. I haven't been going crazy at all.

The past few days I have started to feel uncomfortable. My stomach
feels huge and I constantly feel like I have to pee. Not having to go,
just stomach muscles that feel like they are under pressure all the
time.  I am retaining water. I officially look 5 months pregnant and
have gained 5 pounds in the last 2 days. The doctor tells me this is a
good sign but I need to be careful


Brooke

3 comments:

M said...

I can NOT imagine that wait!! I would be peeing on a stick every hour......lol.

Tanis said...

Brooke, I love reading these. I may just have to start posting my rantings from Melia's diagnostic quest!!
love you!

Unknown said...

Venting is very nice. I had to get over the "its personal" aspect but now its kind of relieving. I would love to read your venting!